Campus Activism Track (CAT)
- Are you a college activist?
- Are you passionate about Palestine?
- Do you want your voice to be heard?
AMP offers a special intense workshop just for you – Campus Activity Track (CAT) – where you can learn more about Palestine, activism, leadership and beyond during Palestine Convention.
What We Offer
- Motivating & re-energizing students on the issue of Palestine.
- Offering skills workshops, providing coalition-building opportunities.
- Creating a plan for social change on campuses.
- Bridging the gap by connecting our struggle to other struggles.